Please enable cookies in your browser.
Back to Job List
Security Dispatch I
Market Mall - Security
Market Mall, Calgary, AB, CAN
Build your future with Cadillac Fairview!
The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is one of North America's largest investors, owners and managers of commercial real estate. For more than 50 years, Cadillac Fairview has been leading the way in commercial real estate with innovative design, development and management.
We take pride in offering comprehensive benefits and progressive compensation packages that reward and recognize talent. Our tailored learning and development programs are designed to ensure our people continuously learn and grow.
To provide dispatch communication to Security Guards to incidents, requests for assistance, emergencies, etc., and log details of radio transmission, telephone calls and verbal instructions, and to direct back-up support as necessary.
- Dispatch Security Guards to incidents, requests for assistance, emergencies, etc.
- Remain completely knowledgeable of the geographic layout and all life support systems and procedures.
- Maintain a daily Dispatch Log, details of radio transmissions, telephone calls and verbal instructions.
- Direct back-up support as necessary.
- Inform Market Mall Management of major incidents.
- Coordinate Card Access for the Executive Professional Centre (EPC).
- Maintain and monitor the Camera Surveillance System.
- Conduct security equipment audits.
- Fire Alarm Monitoring and Response.
- Maintain key control, lost and found logs and emergency contact lists.
- Issue work orders through Vision FM and maintain client information.
- Coordinate Fire System impairments.
- Manage front counter and contractor access.
- Coordinate quarterly tenant inspections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid Alberta Provincial Security License.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of security experience.
- A working knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Knowledge of Trespass to Property Act.
- The ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Current CPR/First Aid certification an asset.
- Formal education in the Security field an asset.
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community College, Law / Security / Enforcement
Collaborates with Others, Collaborates with Others
Committed to Customers, Customer Service
Communicates Effectively, Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
Demonstrates Functional Expertise, Security