Please enable cookies in your browser.
Back to Job List
Class I Operator (UNIFOR TEC Maintenance/Skilled Trades)
TEC Operators - Union
Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, ON, CAN
Build your future with Cadillac Fairview!
The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is one of North America's largest investors, owners and managers of commercial real estate. For more than 50 years, Cadillac Fairview has been leading the way in commercial real estate with innovative design, development and management.
We take pride in offering comprehensive benefits and progressive compensation packages that reward and recognize talent. Our tailored learning and development programs are designed to ensure our people continuously learn and grow.
To directly supervise the operation of HVAC systems in the Toronto Eaton Centre Complex.
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 8AM – 4 PM, Available to work overtime (nights and weekends)
- Take proactive action as required to keep up with changing load and weather conditions
- Take responsibility for overall operation of the Complex outside the regular office hours
- Assist tenants with problems related to HVAC operation and other
- Liaise with the Toronto Fire Department and Security for evacuation and smoke control in the event of a fire condition in the Complex.
- Schedule preventative maintenance work and repairs on HVAC equipment and related facilities for him/herself and other operators on shift
- Ensure that all equipment and life safety logs are maintained
- Liaise with operations staff and supervisors
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor within the general scope of the work
- Respond and complete all relevant work orders
- Grade 12 diploma with trade accreditation.
- BES 1 and 2 or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 10 years’ supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of large HVAC, plumbing and
- Fire Alarm Systems in office buildings and shopping centres
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to supervise and direct personnel
- Ability to complete projects as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Ability to liaise with tenants
- Team player attitude
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community College, HVAC & Other Trades
Ability to Multi-task
Collaborates with Others
Collaborates with Others
Works Effectively with Others
Committed to Customers
Demonstrates Functional Expertise